Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management
End of Service Announcement
To: Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management ("UAPM") Customers
From: The CA Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management Product Team
Subject: End of Service for Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.2 and r11.2.1
Date: April 30, 2008
CA is continually working to improve our software and services to best meet the needs of our customers. We would like to advise you of the End of Service for Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.2 and r11.2.1. Support for these releases will be discontinued as of April 30, 2009.
Reminder: End of Service for Unicenter Argis 8.x and Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.0 and r11.1 is November 30, 2008.
At this time, we encourage you to plan for the migration/upgrade to Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3.4 as soon as possible so you can take full advantage of the latest new features and enhancements this release has to offer. These include:
- Six New Wizards including a dynamic mass change wizard for all objects
- Default Basic Search
- Improved Navigation
- APM Import Tool, an intuitive interface to map and import data without writing code
- Argis to Unicenter APM Migration Utility to simplify the migration effort
- Localization (English, French, German and Japanese)
For additional information on Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3.4 please visit the Asset Portfolio Management pages at CA Support Online (Support.ca.com). This site includes numerous UAPM r11.3.4 and migration related documents including What's New in UAPM 11.3.4, a UAPM r11 Migration Highlights document which provides an overview of the migration effort, the Top 10 Reasons to Migrate, and the UAPM r11 Release History document highlighting the many new features and enhancements in r11.
As CA would like to help make your upgrade to Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3, as straightforward and successful as possible, we are offering the following:
- A no-charge software upgrade from Unicenter Argis 8.x and Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.0 or r11.1 to Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management r11.3 for any customer with an active maintenance contract.
- CA Technology Services is available to provide consulting services for any or all parts of the upgrade, including analysis of the current system, preparation for the upgrade, testing, and performing the upgrade itself. For more information please use the online "Call Me Form" at www3.ca.com/services.
- CA is committed to providing superior support to our customers using our technology solutions. Extended Support, a Business Critical Custom Option is designed to extend support for CA products and releases that have been officially discontinued or reached their End of Service Date.
Please visit our website: https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/common/extended_support_collateral.pdf for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the support schedule, please contact Unicenter Asset Portfolio Management Technical Support at Support.ca.com.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.