Welcome to CA Support Online
CA LISA® Release Automation
Welcome to CA Technologies. We are very excited about our new merger and the opportunities it will bring for all our existing and prospective customers. CA Technologies has completed the process of transitioning your Support-related services to CA Support Online. Please read this important announcement which contains information about changes to your support services and how to continue to work with the CA Technologies | CA LISA® Support team.
What is changing?
- Your account records - Your account history will be transferred by Sunday, November 17, 2013.
- Online support access via support.ca.com - Your account(s) will now be located on CA Support Online, CA's online support system, including previous and existing issue histories. You can open, work with, and close issues online at any time. This and much more is available via CA Support Online.
- Email support has been retired - The preferred method of opening new issues or updating existing issues moving forward will be CA Support Online case management where you will be able to open, update and review your issue status 24 x 7 x 365.
- Phone Support - All inbound calls will come through CA Technologies main contact number, 1 (800) 225-5224. For a list of phone numbers displayed by region/country with hours of operation, see this web page.
- New Community site - You can register on CA Communities and join the CA Lisa Community. Members share ideas, tips, information, and insights among peers and technical experts.
- CA Customer Care - The CA Customer Care team can assist you with opening support issues as well as all your non-support related requests, such as problems with license keys, contract inquiries, and more. You can open requests via the CA Customer Care web form by visiting their web site.
What do I need to do?
- Save the main or local phone support number in a convenient, easily accessible place.
- Log in to your online account on CA Support Online starting Sunday, November 17, 2013. Select “Login” from the landing page (upper right). Use your email address for your User ID. Enter your email address and choose the “Forgot your password?” link. On the “Forgot Your Password?” page, submit a request to reset your password.
- Start using CA Support Online.
What do I need to know?
- CA Site ID - When contacting CA Support, please have your CA Site ID at hand. Your CA site ID is a unique identifier for your organization or a specific location for your organization. It is associated with your installed CA products. Your CA site ID was sent to you via email.
When you sign on to CA Support Online, your default login CA Site ID will display in the Site ID field located in the banner at the top of the page. Other CA Site IDs for which you are authorized will be listed in the Site ID drop-down, which makes it easy for you to change to another site ID. You can also change your default login Site ID by selecting My Account in the banner and then the Personal Profile tab.
- Entitlements - Your product maintenance entitlement information will be shown for all CA products that are associated with the current CA Site ID on the tab of the My Account section of CA Support Online. Use the My Product List tab to limit your view of CA products to the products you access most frequently.
- Product Page on CA Support Online - Be sure to save this direct link to the CA LISA Release Automation product page on CA Support Online someplace you can access easily and quickly when you need it.
What if I have additional questions?