CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability r16.5
General Availability Announcement
Date: March 01, 2013
To: CA ARCserve Customers
From: The CA Technologies ARCserve Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability r16.5
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability r16.5 is now available.
New features for CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability r16.5 include:
- Full System support for
- Hyper-V 3.0
- uEFI firmware
- Dynamic disk - includes simple, spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID-5 for both MBR and GPT partition styles.
- Cascading Full System HA Scenarios - enables a->b->c failover scenario configuration. This has the added benefit of allowing customers to configure this type of scenario to include different virtual platforms.
- Full System BMR supports re-use of destination layout
- Full System scenarios can change VM settings dynamically
- HBBU Integration - RHA R16.5 connects to the HBBU server to retreive policy and related backup destinations. Auto-Discovery of all backup VM files
- Oracle Enteprise Linux support
- New Amazon Web Services regions supported:
- Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Asia Pacific (Sydney)
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo)
- US East (Virginia)
- US West (California)
- US West (Oregon
- EU (Ireland)
- South America (Sao Paulo)
- MS SQL FILESTREAM support
We encourage you to visit the CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability r16.5 product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for more information.
You can download your copy of CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability r16.5 from CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our <Product Name> CA Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/
Thank you again for your business.