CA Identity Manager r12.5 SP2
General Availability Announcement
To: CA Identity Manager Customers
From: The CA Identity Manager Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA Identity Manager r12.5 SP2
Date: July 06, 2010
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Identity Manager r12.5 SP2 is now available.
New features for CA Identity Manager r12.5 SP2 include:
- New Platform support
- Windows Server 2008 R2 as a supported platform for the ADS Connector, N16 Remote Agent and Windows PSA. Windows 2008 R2 is certified for the following endpoints:
- Windows 2008 R2 as an ADS endpoint (64 bit)
- Windows 2008 R2 as a NT endpoint (64 bit)
- Windows 2008 R2 as an ADS endpoint with PSynch (64 bit)
- Windows 2008 R2 as a NT endpoint with PSynch (64 bit)
- Support for Novell eDirectory 8.8.5 as a user store
- New Connector support
We have included a Product Brief that details the features and highlights of this release. We also encourage you to visit the CA Identity Manager product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com for more information.
To obtain your copy of CA Identity Manager r12.5 SP2 in North America, please call 1-800-225-5224 or contact your local account representative. If you are outside of North America, please call your local account representative or the local CA office.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please call 800-225-5224 (North America) or +1 303-262-8300 (International).
To review our Technical Support Lifecycle Policy, please visit:
Thank you again for your business.
The CA Identity Manager Product Team