CA ALP License Update
- Logon as user "root". If logged on already as another user, "su" to root.
- Create a temp directory (e.g., mkdir /mytemp)
- Download the appropriate lic98_<platform>.tar.Z file to this temp directory
- Change to this temp directory (e.g., cd /mytemp).
- Uncompress the tar file by entering the following command:
- Untar the license files by entering the following command:
tar -xvf lic98_<platform>.tar
- Change to the newly created lic98_install directory (e.g., cd lic98_install)
- install or re-install licensing by entering the following command:
- Run . /etc/profile