CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha r3.1
General Availability Announcement
To: CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha Customers
From: The CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha r3.1
Date: August 20, 2008
On behalf of CA, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha r3.1 is now available.
New features for CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha r3.1 include:
- Support for HP OpenVMS I64 Agent.
- Ported the integration software to CA Network and System Management (NSM).
- XFC support.
- Support for XFC data in reports and graphs.
- New performance tuning rules and deleted or modified old rules.
- Expanded support for up to 4000 disks.
- Expanded support for ODS-5 disks.
- Graduated data cell sizes.
- Restructured dump reports to prevent overflows.
- A new Software Development Kit (SDK) guide and a reorganized documentation set.
- IPv6 Support.
- Additional Data in Cubes.
- Extended Graphic Support for Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software.
To obtain your copy of CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha r3.1 in North America, please call 1-800-841-8743 or contact your local account representative. If you are outside of North America, please call your local account representative or the local CA office. You may also download this product online through https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/prddtlshome?productID=1174
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Technology Services experts can help. For more information on CA Technology Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please call 800-225-5224 (North America) or +1 303-262-8300 (International).
Today we are also announcing general availability of CA Performance Management for OpenVMS I64 r3.1. With the general availability of these two products, support for Release CA Performance Management for OpenVMS Alpha r2.4 SP3 and for Release CA Performance Management for OpenVMS I64 r3 is scheduled to be discontinued. We have also decided to functionally stabilize CA Performance Management for OpenVMS VAX. CA is issuing separate notifications detailing these four announcements.
To review our Technical Support Lifecycle Policy, please visit: https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/common/techsupp_policy.pdf.
Thank you again for your business.