What should I do if either of these messages appears for CA TPX:
- 'CAS9180E - CPU xxxxxx Requires a LMP key to run Prod (yy)'
- 'CAS9183A - Product (yy) usage allowed by EKG. Expiration begins in 1 day'
(yy is the LMP-Code for TPX which can be: NO, NP, O0, NW, O5 and O3)
As soon as valid LMP-Keys are implemented, TPX should be restarted to prevent the messages CAS9180E or CAS9183A from appearing in the TPX Log. Do the following:
- Enter the new LMP-Keys into the KEYS member of CA Common Services PPOPTION dataset.
- Remove (or comment out) the EKG-Keys in that same member.
- Rerun CA-Common Services (normally called CAS9) to put these changes into effect.
- Restart TPX.
NOTE: As of May 2017, CA TPX Portfolio Simplification of GA base and option SKUs means that customers should be able to obtain all CA TPX LMP codes as part of their licence.