In the IntroscopeAgent.profile, we set each app pool to be monitored.
Using the configuration below:
The AppPool "WebApp-3" is not being monitored. In the Agent log, I see "AppPool "AppPool-WebApplication-Group3" not monitored"
All supported APM .NET environments
1) Make sure the AppPool name is correct and you have the appropriate permissions.
2) For testing purposes, try to set
Verify that the .NET agent is attached to the w3wp.exe pocess using “tasklist /m”.
3) Try setting
You will need to restart IIS.
4) If you are using multiple .NET/CLR version, ensure the correct CLR is monitored, com.wily.introscope.nativeprofiler.monitor.inprocsxs.multiple.clrs
5) Do you see any error in the Windows Event viewer for Application log?
6) Double check that you do not have a duplicate enabled property "introscope.agent.dotnet.monitorAppPools" in the IntroscopeAgent.profile. If you do, the last setting entry will override the first, causing the AppPool to possibly not be monitored.