support.ca.com site was re-organized and changed . It is a little bit confusing when navigating the site in order to find service catalog product installation images ( i.e. .ISO files )
Where can I find and download service catalog product installation images ( .ISO files ) on support.ca.com site ?
Find and Download catalog installation images .
1. login support.ca.com with your ca support account first .
2. click "Menu" and select "DOWNLOAD MANAGEMENT"
3. Depending on your site's product entitlement with CA , in search field , you can type either Service Management or Service Catalog. As you are typing , a select dropdown will list the corresponding products.
A. If you search Service Management in the search field and it can list the products which is having "CA Service Management - Service Catalog" , then :
1) select "CA Service Management - Service Catalog"
2) you will see "Product Downloads Available" . click it to expand . Then , in Product Downloads tab, you will see "CA Service Management Upgrade from Service Desk Manager Full License to Service Management Service Desk Manager Package MULTI-PLATFORM" and click it .
Note : from 14.1 , service catalog and service desk use the same Service Management Installer ( i.e. SM common installer ) to do product installation
3) in "CA Service Management Upgrade from Service Desk Manager Full License to Service Management Service Desk Manager Package MULTI-PLATFORM" page , please note the "Release" drop-down field , you need to click this field to pull the drop-down list there and select the version that you want to download . For example , select 14.1
4) After select the specific version , you will see all the downloadable Service Management products with this version. for example , for service catalog 14.1 installation image , select "CA SERVICE MANAGEMENT SERVICE DESK MANAGER PACKAGE 14.1 FOR WINDOWS 04/16, WITH CATALOG DVD03135250E.ISO "
B. If you search Service Catalog in the search field and it can list the products which is having "CA Service Catalog" , then :
1) select "CA Service Catalog" , and click "Product Downloads Available"
2) then click "CA Service Catalog -MULTI-PLATFORM"
3) Notice the Release drop-down field , click it to pull the available release version and select the version you are looking for , for example ,14.1
4) you will see the catalog product installation image (.ISO ) file with the version that you are looking for to download