Even though MSP Assignment Units Mapping with PPM Assignment 'Max % Load' is checked in PPM, Max % Load is not exporting to Microsoft Project (MSP) when Windows regional setting is not set to English.
Steps to Reproduce
- Non English MSP2013 SP1 (Example: Portuguese or Spanish) with a supported Microsoft Project Update
- Windows language: English with non English Regional setting (Example: Portuguese or Spanish)
- Go Administration -> Project Management->Settings
- Check 'MSP Assignment Units Mapping with PPM Assignment 'Max % Load''
- Save the change
- Go to Home -> Projects and create a new project
- Add one team member to the project
- Create a task and assign the resource to the task
- Change the Max % Load of the assignment to 50%
- Export the project to MSP
- Double click on the task and view the Units for the Assignment
Expected Results: Units matches the Max % Load set for the assignment (in this example, 50%).
Actual Results: Units doesn't reflect the 'Max % Load' for the assignment (it will show as 0% regardless of what is set on the PPM side) as the Max % Load does value is not exported to MSP.
This is caused by DE33331
This issue is currently under investigation as DE33331.
Note: Once this issue is fixed, the latest supported Microsoft Project update must also be installed in order to reflect the fix, as a related MSP defect was fixed in the Microsoft Project July 2017 update (MSP2013: KB3213538 and MSP2016: KB3203476).
Change the OS level setting of 'Decimal symbol from comma ',' to period '.'
- Go to Control Panel->Region->
- Click the 'Additional Settings' button
- Change Decimal symbol value to '.'
Reference TEC1830355 for more information on supported Microsoft Project updates with the MSP New Driver