When trying to use Application Discovery were are receiving the following stacktrace.
An unknown error has occurred.
Refreshing your browser may resolve the issue.
com.firehunter.ump.exceptions.DataFactoryException : Received status (4) on response (for sendRcv) for cmd = 'nametoip' name = 'nis_server'
Please check the log for more information.
This was due to the wasp <ump_common> missing the address to nis_server.
- Edit the UMP's wasp.cfg file either via Raw Configure or directly on the system itself.
- Add the following key value pair under <ump_common>
- nis_server = DOMAIN/HUB/ROBOT/nis_server
- Change the DOMAIN/HUB/ROBOT address to point to your primary hub, which is where nis_server should be installed. Please note, the address is case_sensitive
- Save the file, and restart the UMP Wasp. The issue should now be resolved.