Return button takes to wrong location after sub-sub-object creation.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an Object under the "Project" object called "Sub Object".
- Create an object under the "Sub Object" object called "Sub sub Object".
- In an existing project, go to the "Sub object List" subpage, and create a "Sub object" instance.
- Once the "Sub object" instance is created, from the Properties tab select "Sub sub object list" (sub-sub-object list.
- Click New button, to create a new "Sub sub object" instance.
- Fill out the form and click "Save and Return" button.
- This will take us back to the "Sub sub object" list page, wich is right.
- Click Return button.
- CA PPM will take us back to "Sub object" list page.
- Breadcrumbs show "Project: Project Name - Properties - Main - Sub objects"
- Properties tab shows the right set of Project sub-pages.
- CA PPM takes us to some empty list.
- Breadcrumbs show: "Project: Project Name - Properties - Main".
- Menu under Properties is very limited.
Due to defect DE35547.
The development team is working on this defect and they have targeted to fix this problem in the Patch 3 of CA PPM 15.2 release.