,@SELECT:inv.name || ' - ' ||
INNER JOIN ODF_CA_PROJECT P on inv.id=p.id
2. Create a new project attribute based upon the lookup
3. add the new attribute to a page
4. On Project A for the new field select Project X (which is active) and save
5. Project X shows up properly in the in the field
6. Now go to Project X and make the project inactive & save
7. Return to Project A and refresh the page and notice the field is now
blank. It should not be because it should not care about the browse only
Expected Result: field shouldn't be blank
Actual result: field is blank
This is caused by CLRT-69512.
After a careful review on the defect by Sustaining Engineering, it has been decided to close it as Will Not Fix
InstanceAttributeService is the place where values for the attributes will be fetched and getSelectValues() method serves for attributes whose data type is lookups.
Take a case of a Dynamic lookup that has 6 values and the NSQL query has BROWSE_ONLY with is_active as 1.
So one can select only active values when selecting values for the attribute.
What is happening is, in getSelectValues() method, LookupController ? getDynamicLookupValues() method is called with force parameter as false. A false as the force parameter returns only active values, and only displaying active saved values rather than all the saved values(ACTIVE|INACTIVE)