As an administrator, you may have:
- Created a new Service Type.
- Attached one or more Service Type Events to the new Service Type.
- When attaching each Service Type Event, you may have associated it to an existing or new named Event.
You may have noticed that when you view one of the attached Service Type Events, the Service Type Event Detail form displays the "Actions on True" and the "Actions on False" sections, but when you Edit the Service Type Event, those sections cannot be edited.
How can the "Actions on True" and "Actions on False" sections shown on the Service Type Event Detail form for the named service type event be changed?
To update Actions on True and Actions on False for the Service Type Event, follow these steps:
- Make a note of the name of the Event that is associated with the Service Type Event.
- Click on the Administration tab and navigate to Events and Macros > Events.
- Click on Show Filter and then enter the name of the Event in the Name field.
- Click on Search.
- Click on the matching Name of the event that is in the returned Event List.
- In the Event Detail form that is displayed, click on the "ACTION INFORMATION" tab, and use the "Update Action on True" and "Update Actions on False" buttons to add the actions that you require. Click OK.
- Re-view the original Service Type Event. Confirm that the "Actions on True" and "Actions on False" reflect the changes that were just made to the corresponding named Event.
Note that all Service Type Events that are associated with the named Event would be affected by changes to the Event.