Despite all efforts, the UMP wasp probe fails to start with a max restarts. This is assuming all requirements are met.
The cause of this is unknown, the few documented instances point to some form of corruption in the wasp or data directory.
- Open a support ticket to check all other options - depending on customizations you may have additional work to do (IE, reconfigure RCA, etc)
- renamed old data folder
- renamed wasp folder
- reinstalled wasp
- setup UMP common portion
- setup data_engine key to point to data_engine
- changed memory settings to 6g max, 4min
- redeployed all webapps that are required (ump_*)
- (optional) reuploaded ump logo (a backup with be found in the data folder)
- (optional) migrated portal-ext.properties file located in \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes to new wasp directory
- Cold start the wasp.
Step 8. This is only required if you have a custom logo
Step 9 is only required if you have modified liferay default settings via the portal-ext.properties file.
* Dashboards and most data is stored in the database. You will likely need to reconfigure RCA, cabi and other probes. Please create a support ticket in advance to see what custom requirements are required. Again, this is a last resort option and very rarely used.