If the probe licenses have expired and the probes are in a failed state you can mitigate this quickly by adding licenses to each distsrv via the probe utility.
- Navigate to each individual distsrv probe.
- Press Ctrl-P to have the probe utility window open.
- Select "license_add" in the probe commandset
- In the bottom left there is a "license" field, copy paste the licenses exactly as you received them from CA.
- Press the green arrow icon on the top left portion of the Probe Utility.
- Licenses should have been successfully added - you can verify by viewing the Command output window.
- Restart the affected robots that have the license failing. The issue should now be resolved.