This article is showing how you can register Teraterm as a service to connect to target server with automatic login.
Assuming that, Teraterm must be installed on user machine and PAM can be accessed.
- Go to Services -> TCP/UDP services.
- Click "Create TCP/UDP services".
- Fill in "Service Name" and "Port".
- Select "SSH" in Application Protocol.
- Enter Client Application with command option to pass username and password.
ex) "C:\Program Files (x86)\teraterm\ttermpro.exe" <Local IP>:<First Port> /auth=password /user=<user> /passwd=<Password>
- Save it.
See below screenshot as an example.