Attachments cannot be deleted even if the user has sufficient access rights (Create, Edit All and Navigate access rights).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom object which has an attachment attribute
- Create an instance for this custom object
- Add the global access rights(Create, Edit All and Navigate access rights)for this custom object to a user
- Log in with the user and navigate to the instance
- Attempt to delete the attached file in the instance
Expected Result: The user should be able to delete the attached file.
Actual Result: The user is not able delete the attached file and receives an error.
This issue has been reported as CLRT-80953/DE29593.
Sustaining Engineering has fixed this issue in CA PPM v15.3 and has backported the fix to v15.1 patch 6 and v15.2 patch 2.
Add the "Object - Administration" right.