This document details how to configure the FSSAdminUI on an r12.6.1 Policy Server.
The FSSAdminUI is legacy technology designed on an 32 bit architecture, while the r12.6.1 Policy Server is now built on 64 bit architecture. This means the Policy Server and the FSSAdminUI will use two different bit level versions of the Oracle JDK.
The following instructions assume you have already installed and configured the r12.6.x Policy Server
1) Logon to the Policy Server
2) Enable the IIS Role
-> Ensure that the CGI and ISAPI components are enabled.
3) Download Oracle JDK 1.8 x86 (or later updates on 1.8.x)
2) Install Oracle JDK 1.8 x86 on the Policy Server.
3) Run the Policy Server Configuration Wizard with elevated privileges (use 'Run As Administrator')
4) Select the "Web Server" checkbox on the "Choose Features" page.
5) Select 'Microsoft IIS' on the Web Server page.
6) Restart the server when done.
You should now be able to launch the "Single Sign-On FSS Administrative UI" from the Start menu.