User receives ‘Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator.’ when trying to delete attachment file even though the user has enough access rights for Navigate, Create, Edit All, View All, XOG Access of the object.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create custom attribute on the idea object (or any object) with data type attachment
2. Add attachment attribute to idea properties page
3. Create an idea or use an existing idea
4. Upload a file to the attribute as a resource with all OOTB idea access rights and hit save.
5. Add global access right for this customer object to a user.
6. Login with that user and open the Idea instance.
7. Try to remove file from the attribute by selecting the (x) icon.
File is removed.
‘Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator.’
Caused by DE29593
Fix is available in 15.3.
Add this right Object Administration Type: Global.