Is there an easy way to copy or migrate an IXP install from one system to another?
After performing a fresh install on the new target server one may use the following steps to copy / migrate information from the source IXP server to the target.
1. Move/Copy the ixpHome directory and its sub-directories/files to the new host machine
2. Move/Copy the ixp.war from $CATALINA_HOME/webapps to the new host's tomcat location.
3. Update the relevant variables on the new iXp server host including IXP_HOME, JRE_HOME, JAVA_OPTS, PATH.
4. Update the $IXP_HOME/etc/ixp,conf file with the new host name
5. Follow the Post-Installation checklist mentioned on the DocOps site.
6. Start the Tomcat server.
7. Launch Admin Tool and verify the GUI and CLI authentication values.