How to Remove User from the OnDemand Portal?
What are the steps that needs to be followed to remove the user from On Demand Portal
To deactivate a user, the following steps needs to be performed by Tenant Admin:
1. Login to On Demand Portal
2. Click settings to open the Control Panel.
3. Click Users in the Portal navigation menu.
4. Search for the user that needs to be removed using First and Last Name
5. Select the user you want to deactivate.
6. Click actions and select Deactivate.
A dialog appears asking you to confirm your action.
7. Click Yes.
The user is deactivated in the Portal and in all applications to which the user is assigned
A deactivated user cannot log in to the Portal. When a user is deactivated, he/she simultaneously deactivated from all application services to which the user is assigned.
The user record remains in the database and can be reactivated at any later time. The user records cannot be deleted from the portal.