Back Up and Restore External Configuration Settings
The configuration tool creates a backup of the current configuration settings each time it runs, when you select the Save Settings Changes option. You can use these backup files to revert CA OM Web Viewer to an earlier configuration state. Use this example for System-Level External Configuration or Application-Level External Configuration.
Follow these steps:
- Locate the configuration folder:
- For System-Level External settings: <CAOMWV12_HOME>\config
- For Application-Level External settings: <Application_Home>\config
- Identify the backup level that you want to restore:
- The CCIClient.properties file contains the current CCI settings. The backup files are named with the format, CCIClient.properties.yyyymmdd-hhmmss.bak, where yyyymmdd-hhmmss specifies the date and time that the backup was created.
- The WVProfile.properties file contains the remaining current settings. The backup files are named with the format, WVProfile.properties.yyyymmdd-hhmmss.bak.
To review these settings, use an ASCII text editor.
- Rename the current files that you want to restore (CCIClient.properties, WVProfile.properties, or both) so that you can replace these files.
- Copy the backup files and rename these files as CCIClient.properties and WVProfile.properties respectively.
- Recycle the CA OM Web Viewer application(s) within the Java web application server, or recycle the Java web application server.
Copyright © 2013 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.